International students living in Australia need between 1,400 and 2,500 AUD/month to cover all their living expenses, including accommodation, food, and social activities. Keep in mind that when you apply for the student visa in Australia, you will need to prove you have the financial resources to live and study in the country.
Check the average budget you’ll need for some of the most popular student cities in Australia:
- Sydney: starting at 1,900 AUD/month
- Adelaide: starting at 1,300 AUD/month
- Brisbane: starting at 1,400 AUD/month
- Melbourne: starting at 1,500 AUD/month
- Canberra: starting at 1,400 AUD/month